This program focuses on specific medical terminology and development in the ability to communicate in English in hospitals or clinical settings. Emphasis in this program is on the skills required in a hospital or clinic environment, such as interacting with patients, asking questions, getting information and giving opinions and recommendation.
Who should attend?
Those who are working in the health sector can attend this language program to improve their English speaking skills.
Â The course enables you to:
- Get familiar with vocabulary and idioms in medicine.
- Interact/communicate accurately and fluently in necessary situations.
- Express yourself openly.
- Learn and use technical vocabulary unique to medicine and pharmaceutics.
- Improve your English both spoken and written.
- A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course
|15 lessons General English +Â 10 lesson Medical English per week.
|5 lessons General English + 20 Medical English lessons per week.
|$250.00 per week + the registration fee.
The registration fee is $50 and includes the costs of all study materials
|* All new students will take our placement test to determine their level of English.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes